Friday 29 May 2009

Back to the Beginning


Note to owners of $100,000+ cars everywhere: This is not your 1998 Acura Integra.That was the last time white wheels were acceptable. Please do not make Mr. Daimler roll in his grave anymore than he already is with all the G55's sitting in the parking lot at your local temple (I'm Jewish, so I can say that- and there goes half my readership). White wheels, white grill, white lower grill inserts...I think my dad was rolling around in this car's predecessor in the early '80's and that's exactly the era it should stay in.

Well, I'm not sure if this is the way I wanted my first post to go...but it's oddly appropriate for a few reasons.
1) I already pulled the religion card.
2) I took this outside of my 1st place of employment, Mercedes-Benz of Beverly Hills.
3) I ran into my Ex about 5 minutes before this was taken (we met at BH Benz).
4) The newest member of my family is peeking his cute little face into the shot on the lower left.